Company History

May 1959 Founded under the name of Tanaka Gokin Seisakusho (=Tanaka Alloy Works) in Kita-ku,Osaka City, Osaka.
April 1967 New factory completed in Neyagawa City, Osaka and company moved to new premises.
May 1967 NICHIDAI CORPORATION established with a capital of 4 million yen.
April 1971 New factory completed in Takigi, Tanabe-cho, Tsuzuki-gun, Kyoto (current address of Head Office), and head office and factory moved to new location
April 1974 Started manufacturing and selling laminated sintered filters
July 1988 Ujitawara Factory completed in Zenjyoji, Ujitawara-cho, Tsuzuki-gun, Kyoto.
August 1988 Press for research and development, HED-800, introduced
February 1994 U.S. Office established.
April 1997 NICHIDAI Baseball Club set up.
August 1998 Die-making factory and technology dept. moved to Ujitawara Factory.
March 2000 Listed on JASDAQ (with capital of 809,970,000 yen)
April 2004 Filter business split off to NICHIDAI FILTER CORPORATION.
September 2004 Manufacturing of VG turbo charger parts started.
February 2007 Joint venture THAI SINTERED MESH CO., LTD. established in Thailand.
April 2008 NICHIDAI PRECISION CORPORATION established.
Thailand subsidiary, NICHIDAI (THAILAND) LTD. established.
July 2008 Thailand subsidiary, NICHIDAI ASIA CO., LTD. established.
April 2009 U.S.A. subsidiary, NICHIDAI U.S.A. CORPORATION established.
May 2009 50th Anniversary of the founding
December 2012 Thailand subsidiary, NICHIDAI (THAILAND) LTD. launched mass production of scroll forged goods.
July 2013 Thailand subsidiary NICHIDAI (THAILAND) LTD. launched die-production, in addition to turbo charger part assembly.
April 2014 NICHIDAI CORPORATION merged NICHIDAI PRECISION CORPORATION.
January 2015 The domestic basses of the assembly business moved to Kyotanabe.
May 2016 Established 50th
December 2017 Press machine for R&D purpose NFD-1000 introduced

PAGE TOP